Wild Voices for Kids (WVFK) is a curriculum-linked environmental education program engaging local experts in the education of K-12 students on the land, history and culture of the Columbia Basin region.
Please click the link below to browse and book available presentations.
Environmental Education Kits:
Each zone has access to an Environmental Education Kit that includes:
Contact the DRC if you would like to have a look at any of these title
- Nature Preschools and Forest Kindergartens
- Coyote's Guide to Connecting With Nature
- Schoolyard-Enhanced Learning
- To Look Closely
- Childhood and Nature - Design Principles for Educators
- The Outdoor Classroom in Practice, Ages 3-7
- Ecological Leteracy
- Teaching Green (Elementary, Middle, High School Years)
- Rediscovery - Ancient Pathways/New Directions